Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hamster Attack!

Hamster Attack!

Do you own a hamster? They're cute, aren't they? What pet shop attendants won't tell you, however, is that no scientific study has shown that your hamster will never become...

A HALF-TON MONSTER THIRSTY FOR THE BLOOD OF YOUR CHILDREN

"Oh my God... I had never thought of that!"

Don't feel bad! With so many threats, it's hard to keep up! Luckily, this one can be easily averted!

Introducing

Qlospin5000

100% EFFECTIVE

Qlospin5000 is made with baryonic matter of natural origin and its wearer is guaranteed to be never attacked by a giant, hematophagous hamster!

"My family is safe and so I am! I'm a good parent now thanks to Qlospin5000."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Please use a name or moniker to identify yourself. Spam and off-topic comments need no apply.